- A non-refundable deposit is required at the time your appointment is scheduled. Your technician will quote the deposit price during your consultation. Deposit is then deducted from the full price of the treatment on the day of the procedure.
- Any cancellation to an appointment must be made 5 days prior to the scheduled appointment; otherwise your deposit will be forfeited. You must then schedule a new appointment and make another deposit.
- Any changes to an appointment must be made at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment, otherwise your deposit will be forfeited.
- Salon Blush requires cash or credit card as payment.
- Salon Blush will protect your privacy rights as a consumer and keep all information strictly confidential.
- If you need a color touch-up on applications done by another technician, pricing will be given at consultation after assessment of existing shape and colour.