What is Permanent Make-up?
The permanent make-up or semi-permanent pigmentation is a form of cosmetic tattooing where pigmentis deposited via needle into the first layer of the skin, the Epidermis,using a special technique developed for medical and beauty purposes. Permanent Make-up lasts anywhere from 1-3 years more or less depending on the individual’s skin regeneration. Permanent Make-up can be touched up to refresh the design, reshaped, replaced with different colors or left to fade until it no longer exists.
Who benefits from Permanent Make-up?
· Individuals looking to accentuate their natural beauty in a subtle and lasting way benefit from Conture Make-up. These individuals may be young or elderly, male or female, high maintenance or low maintenance.
· Athletes, Personal Trainers and Professional Swimmers who want to maintain a lasting attractive appearance while exercising, sweating and swimming
· Individuals with poor eyesight or unstable hands that want perfectly arched brows, eyeliner and lip contours every morning that are free of smudges or uneven lines.
· Individuals who have improper growth or hair loss of the eyelashes or eyebrows and lip malformation or scarring.
· Individuals coping with hair loss due to Alopecia Areata, Trichotillomania or Chemotherapy.
· Individuals with lip malformation due to Cleft Lip/Palate, a Herpes Simplex Infection or Impetigo Contagiosa.
· Individuals with scarring due to an accident, burn, laceration, or operation
· Actors, Actresses and Television Personalities needing to look their best at all times in the public eye
How is Permanent Make-up Applied?
With a pen-like device that contains an ultra-fine acupuncture-size surgical steel (disposable and one time use only) needle that draws precise lines on the skin using a special technique.
How is the desired look; the shape and color-of eyebrows, eyeliner, or lips- determined?
Techniain will recommend the best color and shape to compliment each individual’s features in accordance with their desired outcome. Before the procedure, your technician will conduct a preliminary drawing of your make-up using the matching colored make-up pencil. If the customer is completely satisfied with the pre-drawing, the procedure will take place. During the first touch up, at least 4 weeks after the procedure, the technician will perfect the procedure in shape and color.
How long will the Procedure take?
New Client Consultation – 10 minutes
Procedure – 2 hours
Follow Up Procedure – 45 minutes
Is there any discomfort or pain during the Procedure?
Minimal discomfort may be felt during the procedure. Most individuals experience a slight scratching sensation with limited to no discomfort. An anesthetic gel and disinfectant solution with a numbing agent are used during the Procedure to provide relief from any discomfort or pain.
Your question not here? Please email it to me!