Important aftercare instructions are explained to every customer to ensure they take care of the treated areas for the following 7 days.
Customers also receive an aftercare leaflet and cream to be applied for 7 days.
For 7 days following application of permanent make-up:
- Avoid on the pigmented area: water, soap, facial cleanser, make-up, Retin-A, Glycolic Acids, Peroxide, chlorine pools, salty water, sun exposure, sauna or steamy, long showers.
- Do not have any other cosmetic treatments such as facials, skin peels, laser etc within the first 4 weeks
- Keep lightly moisture with cream provided for 7 days twice a day.
- Wash with water and pat dry.
- Do not dye or tweeze eyebrows one week after the procedure!
- Avoid swimming, sun beds and direct sunlight.
- Avoid unnecessary rubbing, scratching or picking of the treated site while it is healing to reduce the risk of introducing infection.
- Always wash and dry your hands before and after handling a newly treated site!
- Do not use skin products in the treated area that have not been recommended by your practitioner or are not intended for open wound healing.