Semi Permanent EyelinerMakeup eyeliner
in Bournemouth, Poole, Dorset & Hampshire
Conture® Makeup presents smudge-free eyeliner even after exercising, swimming, and every day activities! Permanent Make-up eyeliner is ideal if you wear contacts, are visually impaired or simply just want to save time each morning. It is an effective, long-lasting alternative to the daily application of eye make-up. Bring out your eyes with our eyeliner and lash enhancements which will give you the look you want. Getting eye make-up right can be tricky if you’re not a professional make-up artist. Our treatments will draw attention to your eyes, making them look bigger and more attractive. Your eyelashes will appear thicker and fuller to create beautifully defined eyes. You no longer have to tolerate a washed-out look without eyeliner, or smudged or uneven eyeliner. Color around the eyes frames the eyes and enhances their color. Most women find it difficult to apply their eyeliner the way they would like it, and to have it stay on and look nice all day. Having an eyeliner enhancement procedure can save a great deal of time. You will wish you had it done many years ago. There are so many ways eyeliner /eyelash enhancement will benefit you and you’ll enjoy it. Reasons to enhance your eyes and accentuate their natural beauty are:
- enhancement your eyelashes and make them appear darker and thicker
- eliminate that washed out look
- eliminate the smudged look you can get from make-up
- enhance the color of your eyes by framing them
- save you time and money
Our Semi Permanent Eyeliner Options
We offer a range of eyeliner treatments that are designed to complement your natural beauty, preferences and style. Depending on the thicknes, eyeliner can be softly emphasized or clearly defined. Eyeliner treatments are incredibly effective at drawing attention to the eyes and can be as subtle or dramatic as required. Knowing everyone has different eye colours and own individual preferences, we offer a range of styles and colours to suit your preferences. You can choose between black, brown, grey and blue pigments. Also white or pale pink highlighting colors are available for eye enhancement.
For those women who don’t wear much eyeliner, a nice way to enhance the eyes is to put color right in the eyelash area which is an amazing ‘eye opener’ which gives the appearance of thicker, darker and more defined eyelashes. By applying soft, natural colour between your lash line you make them seem fuller. Eyelash enhancement is a perfect alternative for those who don`t feel comfortable with eyeliner make-up but who would like to subtly enhance the eyes without the use of make-up. The effect created is similar to using mascara butvwithout smudging or running.
A soft line can be placed on the top or bottom eyelids to enhance the eyes. The eyes can be further adorned with almond eyeliner, shaped to bring a deeper more seductive look. Eye liner as the name implies is applied just above and/ or between the lash line and can be fine or voluminous as the client requires. You have a choice of a few pigment colours and effects to find something which really suits you. Every woman who wants her eyes to look less ‘bare and unnoticeable’ without make-up can benefit from semi permanent eyeliner.
Thick Latino Eyeliner
A more dramatic look with bold black line that is enhanced with a dramatic flick draws the attention to your eyes. This type of eyeliner adds a touch of glamour to your everyday look. This is more decorative eye enhancement option that is applied to those who used to wear similar style eyeliner with a liquid or a pencil liner.
Semi permanent eye make-up is perfect alternative for those:
- with sensitive eyes,
- with fair, sparse, short eyelashes
- wearing contact lenses
- who find it difficult to apply eye make-up
- with sensitive skin, that does not tolerate topical make-up on eyelids
- who are physically active
- who want to enhance the eye shape and colour
- who want to save time
Imagine smudge-free eyeliners even after exercising, swimming, and every day activities. Using the best equipment and pigment selection on the market guarantee that your eye enhancement will be applied precisely and last a long time. With LONG-TIME-LINER® Conture Make-up, your lashes will appear thicker and your eyes more defined with the application of fine, natural lines on your upper and lower lash line.
Procedure Process Step by Step
Consultation (15 min)
Your consultation is the first and very important part of the process if you consider permanent make up. During the consultation we discuss your expectations and requirements of the permanent make up treatment, to establish the most realistic choice suited to you individually so you can be satisfied before commencing treatment.
During the Consultation:
- Take your time to explain what you would like and expect from the treatment and ask questions.
- I will talk to you and realistically explain and show, with photos, what can be achieved with permanent make-up.
- Have a good idea of realistic expectations.
- You will be asked to read through the medical form to check whether you are suitable for the treatment.
- The procedure will be explained.
- You will receive the before and after treatment advice and instructions to take home with you.
- The Patch Test will be performed for allergies. Therefore consultation should take place at least 24 hours before the treatment.
- Wear your normal make-up and bring your eye pencils, liners or shadows as it will give me an idea of your prefered look.
- Your eyeliner will be penciled and showed to you, so then we can start discussion on your shape and colour preferences.
Treatment (1 – 2 hours):
I will ask you to fill out some standard forms for permanent make-up industry.
A series of photographs are taken before procedure takes place.
You will be adviced the best colour and the best shape chosen for you individually.
- Numbing cream is applied before the traetment to ensure maximum comfort during the treatment.
- Pencilling stage is crucial and therefore I spend as much time as needed to create the look that you will love. I take into consideration your facial features and face shape and discuss with you your preferences regarding shape.
- Using eye pencils and/or powder I will create eyeliner look which is unique for you, this will allow you to visualize how the permanent make-up will look and ensures the finished result is exactly like you want and will give you an idea of the outcome result.
- Only when you are completely satisfied with the design it will be used as the template for your procedure.
- You acknowledge color/pigment/ shape selection for the permanent make up treatment.
- Anaesthetic gel is applied through out the procedure delivering maximum comfort at all times.
- The selected pigments are implanted into the skin by tiny needles using the equipment with respect of the safety and hygiene rules.
- For most if not all, this is not a painful procedure, you will feel vibrations on the skin from the needle not discomfort.
- I do understand if you may need a little break during the treatment
- I spend about an hour to hour and a half on the actual treatment, but this can at times be slightly longer depending on your requirements.
- Be prepared for the color intensity to be significantly larger, brighter and darker for the first few days, than what is expected for the final outcome. This is perfectly normal due to the colour fading once they have healed, which takes up to 7 days.
- You eyes may be swollen for up to 2 days.
- After the treatment aftercare will be explained to you again.
- You will receive an aftercare product to take home with you.
- After the procedure a series of photographs are taken to document the treatment. You can now view your before and after photos to see the difference permanent make-up has made for you.
- You can go back to your normal activities including work immediately after the treatment (with the exception involving hard physical work or intense physical exercise such as weight lifting)
- There may be some reddness of the pigmented area for the first few hours.
- The pigmentation will take a week to heal and the colour fully settle in about four weeks time after treatment. Then is a time to schedule your touch up treatment.
Touch up (1 hour)
You are asked to come back for one touch-up visit before it can be determined that your eyebrow work is complete. Touch-up visits are scheduled between four weeks up to 3 months after your treatment.
This is a great opportunity to analyse your eyeliner once healed. Reason for the duration in between the treatment is to ensure your skin has fully healed before treating the same area once again. You may choose to slightly change the thickness of the eye liner as many clients do. Remember the eyeliner immediately after the treatment will look always thicker and darker due to swelling therefore analysing the pigmented area after healing when eyeliner slightly shrinks, will ensure you get the look you want. After your touch up, this completes your whole eyeliner treatment procedure.
Important aftercare instructions will be explained to you to ensure you take care of the treated areas for the following 7 days. You will also be given an aftercare leaflet and cream to be applied for 7 days.
You can expect swelling and redness immediately after the treatment for 1-2 days following the procedure.
The ice packs may be used to minimize swelling the day of and the day after the procedure.
If you have to You should use new mascara to avoid contamination.
If you wear contact lenses they should not be inserted for 24 hours post procedure.
Remember For 7 days following application of permanent make up:
Avoid on the pigmented area: water, soap, facial cleanser, make-up, Retin-A, Glycolic Acids, Peroxide, chlorine pools, salty water, sun exposure, Jacuzzi’s, sauna or steamy, long showers.
Do not have any other cosmetic treatments such as facials, skin peels, laser ect within the first 4 weeks
Don’t pick, peel or scratch the treated area
Keep lightly moisture with cream provided for 7 days twice a day.
Wash with water and pat dry.
Avoid unnecessary rubbing, scratching or picking of the treated site while it is healing to reduce the risk of introducing infection.
Always wash and dry your hands before and after handling a newly treated site!
Do not use skin products on the treated area that have not been recommended by your practitioner or are not intended for open wound healing.
Continue this regime until the procedure area has completely healed
In the event that you would have any laser or IPL treatments in the area of your permanent cosmetics, please inform the physician/technician that you have permanent makeup and to avoid the areas. Laser or IPL can discolor permanent makeup and cause it to darken.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will I need to remove my eye makeup before the treatment? A: It is required that eye make-up is removed for any eye treatment. However, please wear your usual make-up for the appointment so we can see your style.
Q: Should I bring my favourite eyeliner pencil? A: If you have a particular colour tone of eyeliner pencil/ powder that you would like to be used, please bring it with you to the treatment. This will enable the artist to see colour tones you use and feel comfortable with.
Q: I’ve had my lashes tinted / permed, can I still have an eye treatment? A: Any eyelash tinting or perming should be carried out at least one week before the treatment and two weeks after permanent make up.
Q: What is the difference between eyeliner & eyelash enhancement? A: Eyeliner is more visible and is placed just above your eyelashes. It’s a popular treatment for those that wear eyeliner pencil daily. Eyelash enhancement is subtle. Pigment are deposited in between the eyelashes. This creates a look of fuller, thicker lashes.
Q: My eyes are sensitive. I’m worried about blinking and my eyes watering during the treatment. Is that a problem? A: This is a normal concern for first time clients and nothing to worry about. We are used to clients having similar reaction to this treatment. Moreover once the treatment commences clients become more relaxed as they they become used to the sensation and they receive the numbing gel.
Q: Will I need someone to drive me home after having an eye treatment? A: It’s possible that your eyes could be a little tired and watery after the treatment. We recommend that anyone having an eye treatment should ensure that they have someone to drive them home if it is possible.
Q: Will my eyeliner look very dark after the treatment? A: You should be prepared for the colour intensity to be significantly sharper and darker immediately after the treatment. The colour will become lighter as the skin heals. This process can take up to 7 days.
Q: Can I apply mascara after the treatment? A: You should wait until the treatment area has healed before applying make-up. If you have had an eye treatment. However if you really must to use mascara, a new mascara is recommended due to possibility of contamination.
Q: Will my eyeliner be thicker immediately after treatment? A: Yes it is completely normal to see your eyeliner being thicker straight after the procedure. This happens because your eyelids are swollen. However once the swelling will calm and the area will heal the colour will subside and fade, giving a more natural looking result.