Permanent Make up
in Bournemouth, Poole,
Dorset & Hampshire
What is Permanent Make up?
Sometimes referred to as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing, permanent make up is a very popular treatment nowadays that can give you a perfect, natural and ready-made up look without all the hassle of applying eyebrow, eye or lip make up every day. By injecting tiny amounts of pigment into the dermal layers of your skin, you can save yourself all that mirror time in the morning applying your eyeliner, lip liner or eyebrows.
Permanent make up can put back that lost definition in your eyes, eyebrows and lips. As we age, we start to lose the colour and definition of our lips, the eyebrows hair and our eyelashes become sparse. Permanent Make up is a safe and relatively painless alternative to the daily routine of applying make up.
Thanks to our advanced 3D techiques and the best equipment on the market you can enjoy all the benefits from permanent make up that will look completely natural. Adding three dimensional hairstrokes to your eyebrows will create realistic illusion of your own hairs. Our permanent make up looks so natural that our customers wished they had have it done long time ago.
A consultation is important part if you consider permanent make-up. During the initial Consultation:
- Take your time to explain what you would like and expect from the treatment and ask questions.
- I will talk to you and realistically explain and show, with many real photos, what can be done.
- Have realistic expectations and a good idea of your expectations.
- The procedure will be explained.
- The Patch Test will be performed for allergies at least 24 hours before the treatment.
- Wear your normal make-up and bring your lip or brow pencils as it will give me an idea of your prefered look.
Before your Treatment
You will be adviced the best colour and the best shape for you. Shaping stage is crucial and therefore I spend most of the time to create the look that you will love. I take into consideration your facial features and face shape and discuss with you your preferences regarding shape. Measurements are then taken to ensure symmetry and balance of the face. Using brow pencils, eyeliner and lip liner pencils I will then enhance or create a look which is unique for you, this will allow you to visualize how the permanent make-up will look and ensures the finished result is exactly what you want. I always seek for a natural look. Only when you are completely satisfied with the design it will be used as the template for your procedure.
- I will ask you to fill out some standard forms.
- A series of photographs are taken before procedure takes place.
- I draw with a pencil make-up the part of your face to be treated, this is necessary to give you an idea of the outcome result.
- I may plack some eyebrow hairs that are outside the recommended shape if you approve one.
- I never shave off the eyebrows.
- I never remove all of the eyebrows` hairs completely.
- You acknowledge color/pigment/ shape selection for the permanent make up treatment.
- Anaesthetic gel is applied through out the procedure delivering maximum comfort at all times.
- The selected pigments are implanted into the skin by tiny needles using the equipment with respect of the safety and hygiene rules.
- Aftercare will be explained and you will be issued with written aftercare instructions to take home.
- You will receive an aftercare product to take home with you.
After your Treatment
After the procedure a series of photographs are taken and the client can now view their before and after photos to see the difference permanent cosmetics has made for them. You may be required to come back for one touch-up visit before it can be determined that your work is complete. Touch-up visits are scheduled after four weeks.
Be prepared for the color intensity of your procedure to be significantly larger, sharper, brighter and darker for the first few days, than what is expected for the final outcome. It will take time for this transition, based on how quickly the outer layer of your skin exfoliates. Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may swell slightly or redden, some clients feel it best not to make any social plans for a day following any procedure.
For more information please visit: Permanent Make-Up FAQ
Semi Permanent Makeup Benefits:
Long lasting Permanent Make-up lasts 1-3 years or longer. It is extremely convenient and you can save time and money that you would need to buy and apply eyebrow, eyeliner or lips cosmetics. Pigment fades gradually over time.
Smudge free Permanent make-up does not smudge or run. Its perfect for physically active, or outdoor lifestyles people, as it’s possible to swim, laugh or cry and the make-up will stay intact. You want the convenience of waterproof make-up that will not smudge, or run. especially when you have an occupation where you perspire often, requiring you to re-apply makeup often.
Makeup solution Its great for those who cant wear or apply makeup. Especially for people who have allergies to regular cosmetics. Also for those with impaired vision, paralysis or vision limitations that make it difficult to apply your make-up. If you are allergic to conventional cosmetics, wear contact lenses or eyeglasses that cause watery eyes or smudged eyeliner permanent make-up is a soloution for you.
hair loss When you experience hair loss or have sparse, uneven or no eyebrows, lashes due to over plucking, aging, Chemotherapy treatments or Alopecia, accidents, burns, over tweezing or you have thinning eyebrows or eyelashes we can create the illusion of real hairs producing 3D effect on eyebrows.
ageing Permanent make-up is perfect for ageing as replacement of the lost pigment and restoring definition in lips, eyes and eyebrows due to ageing process. It creates a similar effect of a brow lift effect – but without the surgery!
Beautiful effect Permanent make-up can help you to look more beautiful, younger and to make face more symmetrical and visually appealing. If you have thin, uneven lips that take away from facial balance or you have eyes that appear “washed-out” without eyeliner micropigmentation is for you. It has also a very positive psychological value that definitely increases self-confidence.
Perfect 24/7 Now you can stay always perfect with no need to retouch the make-up during the day. Permanent make-up looks more natural than conventional make-up. It’s important if you have an occupation where you feel better looking as if you are wearing light makeup all the time. The aim of the treatment is to give a natural light make up and the end results enhance your natural features and not necessarily look like topical make-up or unattractive tattoo.
Semi Permanent Makeup is Right for you if:
- You are a person who has thinning or sparse hair, eyebrows or eyelashes.
- You want the convenience of waterproof make-up that will not smudge, or run.
- You have eyes that appear “washed-out” without eyeliner.
- You want safe, natural-looking and long-lasting alternative to the daily routine of applying makeup.
- You experienced hair loss or have sparse, uneven or no eyebrows due to over plucking, aging, Chemotherapy treatments or Alopecia.
- You want a similar effect of a brow lift effect but without the surgery.
- You are allergic to conventional cosmetics, wear contact lenses or eyeglasses that cause watery eyes or smudged eyeliner.
- You have thin, uneven lips that take away from facial balance.
- You have an occupation where you perspire often, requiring you to re-apply makeup often.
- You are physically active, with outdoor lifestyles person.
- You have an occupation where you feel better looking as if you are wearing light makeup all the time.
- You have dexterity difficulties, paralysis or vision limitations that make it difficult to apply your make-up.
- You want to look beautiful, younger and to make face more symmetrical and visually appealing.
Award winning Brand
Long-Time-Liner® is the world’s best provider for semi permanent eyebrows, with hair stroke technique as the most natural looking enhancement for sparse or uneven brows. The semi permanent eyeliner adds fullness and defines the eyelashes, and our semi permanent lip color can blend into your natural lip for subtle results or be bright or bold as lipstick. With Long-Time-Liner®‘s Permanent Make up, clients have the ability to change up their style to suit their current look and won’t be stuck with an outdated or unattractive tattoo.
Long-Time-Liner® is a recipe for beauty with regard to the most diverse of contours. It’s not only about highlighting and giving support to natural beauty but also concealing problem areas in the skin’s natural pigment. That means perfect eyebrows support the expressiveness of your face, your eyes are put on perfect display by eyelid lines and your lips look full and well-proportioned. Since 1987 Long-Time-Liner® has been applied to thousands of satisfied clients that agree: applying make up every morning is a thing of the past. Our method guarantees precision, perfection and style- morning, noon and night.
Long-Time-Liner’s® goal is to enable Linergists® to work with the maximum level of precision and to ensure that our customers have a relaxing experience, leading to the best possible results.
The Long-Time-Liner’s® pigmentation device works like a modern ink pen and runs on a single acupuncture needle in a state of the art digital pen device for the ultimate in precision. Among the great advantages of this is that the Linergist® has an unbroken line-of-sight to the area of skin on which she is working, meaning that she can apply the pigment with an extremely high degree of accuracy and the best results are achieved. Since the Long-Time-Liner® pigmentation device is driven by a stroke magnet rather than by a conventional motor, it works completely silently. This enables the Linergist® to concentrate better on the important task at hand and leads to a more relaxing experience for the customer.
LONG-TIME-LINER® pigmentation colors are not only medically tested and certified, each individual bottle of pigment is labeled with a charge number to maintain high quality control standards. The ink pigments consist of inorganic pigments, iron oxides, carbon black, manganese violet and titanium oxides. All the oxides and titanium dioxides we use during the pigmentation ink manufacturing process are food-grade. For lip colours, in addition to the above, we also use the organic pigments D&C red 6, red 7 and FD&C yellow 6.