What is Permanent Make-up?
The permanent make-up or semi-permanent pigmentation is a form of cosmetic tattooing where pigmentis deposited via needle into the first layer of the skin, the Epidermis,using a special technique developed for medical and beauty purposes. Permanent Make-up lasts anywhere from 1-3 years more or less depending on the individual’s skin regeneration. Permanent Make-up can be touched up to refresh the design, reshaped, replaced with different colors or left to fade until it no longer exists.
Who benefits from Permanent Make-up?
· Individuals looking to accentuate their natural beauty in a subtle and lasting way benefit from Conture Make-up. These individuals may be young or elderly, male or female, high maintenance or low maintenance.
· Athletes, Personal Trainers and Professional Swimmers who want to maintain a lasting attractive appearance while exercising, sweating and swimming
· Individuals with poor eyesight or unstable hands that want perfectly arched brows, eyeliner and lip contours every morning that are free of smudges or uneven lines.
· Individuals who have improper growth or hair loss of the eyelashes or eyebrows and lip malformation or scarring.
· Individuals coping with hair loss due to Alopecia Areata, Trichotillomania or Chemotherapy.
· Individuals with lip malformation due to Cleft Lip/Palate, a Herpes Simplex Infection or Impetigo Contagiosa.
· Individuals with scarring due to an accident, burn, laceration, or operation
· Actors, Actresses and Television Personalities needing to look their best at all times in the public eye
How is Long-Time-Liner® Make-up is different from Permanent Makeup?
Permanent make-up and tattoos are pigmented into the middle and lower layers of the skin, the Dermis and Hypodermis, where they last for a lifetime. These tattoos cannot be altered in shape or color and cannot be easily removed. Because LONG-TIME-LINER® Conture Make-up only penetrates the first layer of the skin, the individual has the option to change the shape and color or let it fade away.
How is Permanent Make-up Applied?
With a pen-like device that contains an ultra-fine acupuncture-size surgical steel (disposable and one time use only) needle that draws precise lines on the skin using a special technique.
Is Conture Make-up safe?
Absolutely! LONG-TIME-LINER® Conture pigmentation colors and pigmentation device used for application are medically regulated, tested and approved by European Standards ISO13485. Our pigment colors are allergy tested, antiseptic, inorganic, of mineral origin and MRI exam safe.
How is the desired look; the shape and color-of eyebrows, eyeliner, or lips- determined?
LINERGIST® will recommend the best color and shape to compliment each individual’s features in accordance with their desired outcome. Before the procedure, LINERGIST will conduct a preliminary drawing of your Conture Make-up using the matching colored make-up pencil. If the customer is completely satisfied with the pre-drawing, the procedure will take place. During the Initial Touch Up, at least 4 weeks after the procedure, the LINERGIST will perfect the procedure in shape and color.
How long will the Procedure take?
New Client Consultation – 10 minutes
Procedure – 2 hours
Follow Up Procedure – 45 minutes
Is there any discomfort or pain during the Procedure?
Minimal discomfort may be felt during the procedure. Most individuals experience a slight scratching sensation with limited to no discomfort. An anesthetic gel and disinfectant solution with a numbing agent are used during the Procedure to provide relief from any discomfort or pain.
Your question not here? Please email it to me!